Middle Lodge, sitting well back from the public road was once the Head Keeper's house for Castle Menzies. It is surrounded by beautiful countryside and has open views across the Tay Valley and is a real suntrap in good weather . Access is by the B846 from Aberfeldy & Weem, through the Castle Menzies entrance, past the castle front door along the old driveway to the Cottage.
The cottage has 3 Bedrooms and a lovely modern open plan Living area.
Downstairs there is 1 double bedroom, bathroom (with shower) and open plan dining/kitchen/living area with a patio window and open fire. Upstairs has 2 more bedrooms both either Twin or SuperKing and a newly modernised family bathroom with a free standing bath and Shower.
It is a spacious and bright cottage with impressive southerly views. Middle Lodge is pet friendly and one of our most popular holiday properties.
• Open Plan Dining, Living, Kitchen with open log/coal fire. Satelite TV and Wifi.
• Modern fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, tumble- dryer, microwave etc.
• 1 x Double Bedroom
• 1 x Bathroom
• 1 x Hallway with coat and boot space
• 2 x Twin / Superking Bedrooms
• Family Bathroom with Shower and Freestanding Bath
• Free High Speed Wifi Internet Access
• Ample Car Parking
• Pret Friendly
• Outside BBQ area with seating