Castle Kennels is a charming little conversion of the original dog kennels for Castle Menzies.
Situated 200 yards from the Castle, and with its own direct entrance some 150yds off the B846, in an open but secluded area, in its own delightful little garden, with superb uninterrupted views across the Tay valley.
It has a delightful stone fenced patio on the southern frontage, enclosed and sheltered by the low wall and railings of the original dog run.
• Open- plan Dining Living Area, Tv with Sky Freeview and DVD Player
• Modern fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave etc. With South Facing Windows
• 1 x Double Bedroom
• 1 x Twin Bedroom
• 1 x Family Bathroom with combined Bath and Shower
• Free Wifi Internet Access
• Ample Car Parking
• Private Gated Garden (Perfect For Dogs and Childrens)